Puhoi Organic Distillery welcomes customers’ orders for the handcrafted artisan Limited Edition boutique spirits.
We are the only New Zealand’s bespoke organic distillery.
Our unique facilities and possibilities make us stand out among other world’s distilleries:
- Our own artesian water from 221-meter deep bore (pure, clean and soft water from 8000 years old aquifer)
- True Gravity Flow technology (no pumps used)
- Only the top-quality natural organic GMO-free ingredients are used
- No artificial ingredients used
- We don’t use any dirty commercial tricks such as adding caramel, white sugar, glycerin, and other 3500 permitted food additives
- All our products are sulphur-free and gluten-free
- Most are products are vegan-friendly
We are a family business and all our products are handcrafted on our spray-free family property in Puhoi. Our batches are always small (a typical batch is around of 50 litres only) and therefore produced with high degree of quality control. We were granted the top grade of Food Premises Certificate (‘Food hygiene grade A’) for our manufacturing premises.
We are able to realize any of your dreams and visions of your own private label spirits – exactly how you wish. Join the list of our private label customers, whose custom-made products received multiple international awards.
The current offer for private label products includes, but is not limited to: Dry Gin, Spiced Rum, Flavoured Vodka, Brandy, Grappa, Absinthe, Schnapps, Vermouth, Bitters, Liqueurs.
We are proud that our customers chose Puhoi Organic Distillery as the home for their private labels. We endeavor to make sure that our customers are happy with their right choice, too. Our team work with our private label customers is displayed on the end products’ labels.
The photo below shows our special project commissioned by the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron in 2016: the Commodore’s Reserve Dry Gin and Spiced Rum. These bespoke spirits proudly bear labels signed by the Commodore of the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron – Steve Mair.
For more information, please enquire directly with the Master Distiller Alex Kirichuk.