As the working Distillery we have to stop our machinery and processes to make your visit safe. Therefore, by default, prior notice is required for booking and choosing the format of the event:
Please note: advance deposit payment is required.
Please note that as a working distillery, we are not open to general public by default for safety reasons.
Nevertheless, a visit to us can be arranged in advance by prior booking. Several types of visits are possible:
1. Tasting event booked in advance (see the links above).
2. Master Classes events (booked and paid in advance) – visit our Events&Classes page for details and booking.
3. Collection of the online-made purchases (time of the collection should be agreed with our team first).
4. Returning customers have the privilege of making an appointment with the Master Distiller at no extra cost.
5. Other reasonable visits (media, suppliers, representative of hospitality owners, etc.) are also by appointment only.